Fanatic Fly Eco
All-round SUP Board
The Fly Eco is the flagship of our Ocean Minded spirit – built with eco-friendly Flax, Cork & Wood Veneer (instead of classic glass and PVC sandwich) – and like all our boards, uses plant based Bio Resin.
It not only shows what is possible in terms of replacing oil-based materials with sustainable organic elements, it also rides great and looks stunning! Graphics are kept to a minimum to let its inner beauty shine through.
Available in two sizes, the Fly Eco is an all-round SUP board with a unique flex that creates a fun responsive feeling beneath your feet. It rides exceptionally, while having a construction that minimises impact on the environment.
- FLAT DECK - Flat deck with volume pulled out to the rails for stability
- FLAX/CORK/WOOD - Flax/Cork/Wood - Eco friendly Flax/Cork and wood veneer layup with FSC sourced wood from sustainable forestry
- LOW NOSE - Low nose entry for effortless wave catching and glide
- RAILS - Sharp tail edges with softer rails through to the nose for smooth power riding and drive through the turns
- ROCKER / BOTTOM - Rocker/Bottom - True surfing rocker line with a flat into full V bottom for engaging carving sensations off the tail
- DECK NET - Deck net to secure luggage
- MASTFOOT INSERT - Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
- WITHOUT OIL BASED PVC - Built entirely without oil based PVC
|Model||Volume||Width||Length||Weight*||Fittings||Recommended User Weight||Mastfoot Insert|
|FLY ECO 9'6"||151 l||31" / 78.7cm||9'6" / 289.6 cm||10.14 kg||US BOX, MULTI-BOX SIDE FINS / 1X 8”, 2X 4 3/4 WOOD||45-75 kg||Yes|
|FLY ECO 10'6"||177 l||31" / 78.7 cm||10'6" / 320 cm||11.14 kg||US BOX, MULTI-BOX SIDE FINS / 1X 8”, 2X 4 3/4 WOOD||65-88 kg||Yes|
CFWC: CORK/FLAX/WOOD COMPOSITE LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY
1 Light Finish and weight saving graphics
2 Ultra light fibre layer
3 Glass reinforcement rail band
4 Uni-Directional natural Flax Fibre layer
5 Glass reinforcement patch
6 Extra strong wood patch from sustainable forestry
7 Light glass layer
8 Natural Cork Sandwich
9 Ultra light fibre layer
10 Super light EPS core
Built with Flax, Cork, Wood and Bio Resin instead of the classic Glass and PVC sandwich, our Eco technology uses sustainable plant based raw materials wherever possible, without compromising performance.
- Natural Flax fibre composite offers a very good strength / weight / flex ratio and replaces the classic oil based Glass / Carbon composite layup
- Cork sandwich is not only a natural source, but it also brings superior shock absorption properties and replaces the oil based PVC sandwich
- Sicomin’s GreenPoxy® Bio Resin contains a higher degree of plant based elements than traditional resin. Bio Resin is used in all models throughout the Fanatic range
No customer reviews for the moment.