All-round SUP Board
With smooth paddling and effortless glide, the Diamond shines bright with limitless all-round capabilities and performance. Cruising on flat water is a pleasure with our ladies SUP, and catching small to mid sized waves is easy and fun.
A perfect compliment to our timeless Fly range, the women specific design is brought to life with stylish graphics and colours. A well-balanced and wide volume distribution caters for easy movement on the deluxe deck pad, while carving is smooth and direct thanks to the thin rails and classic longboard shape. Available in two sizes, the classic 9'6" and the most accessible Diamond you’ll find, our 10'6".
- FLAT DECK - Flat deck with volume pulled out to the rails for stability
- LOW NOSE ENTRY - Low nose entry for effortless wave catching and glide
- MASTFOOT INSERT - Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
- RAILS - Sharp tail edges with softer rails up the nose for smooth power riding and drive through the turns
- SURFING ROCKER LINE - Rocker / Bottom - True surfing rocker line with a flat into full V bottom for engaging carving sensations off the tail
|Model||Volume||Width||Length||Weight*||Fittings||Recommended User Weight||Mastfoot Insert|
|DIAMOND 9'6"||151 l||31" / 78.7cm||9'6" / 289.6 cm||10.4 kg||US BOX, MULTI-BOX SIDE FINS / 1X DIAMOND 8”, 2 × DIAMOND 4 3/4”||45-80 kg||Yes|
|DIAMOND 10'6"||177 l||31" / 78.7 cm||10'6" / 320 cm||11.4 kg||US BOX, MULTI-BOX SIDE FINS / 1X DIAMOND 8”, 2 × DIAMOND 4 3/4”||65-88 kg||Yes|
VCT: VECTOR NET TECHNOLOGY
1 Light finish and weight saving graphics
2 Ultra light fibre layer
3 Glass core stringer
4 Vector net rail frame
5 Extra strong Bamboo reinforcement (stance area)
6 Solid glass layer
7 Ultra light fibre layer
8 Super light EPS core
Our new Vector Net Technology – with it’s stringer and bamboo wood reinforcements in key areas – ensures a great strength to weight ratio and comes with exceptional frame stability for a direct and responsive feel.
No customer reviews for the moment.