Touring SUP Board
Designed for those who want to get away from it all – whether it’s exploring miles of coastline, lakes, channels or rivers – the Ray glides effortlessly into new territories with an uninterrupted paddle stroke.
Benefiting from the development of our raceboards, the 2020 Ray allows you to cover maximum distance with minimum effort, thanks to a highly efficient rocker line based on the Strike. The slightly recessed deck, wide tail and high apex rails maintain the super stable ride, allowing you to track easily in both flat water and chop. One shape (12'6" × 28.5") is available in two construction options to suit all riders and budgets.
- STRETCHED OUTLINE - Stretched outline maximizes waterline, wide square tail offers extra stability
- RECESSED DECK - Recessed deck combined with Strike rocker line makes the Ray super stable
- SHARP RAIL EDGES - Sharp rail edges from centre to tail for extra stability and release
- DECK V-SPINE - Deck V-Spine up the nose for quick recovery and water dispersal
- PERFORMANCE ROCKER LINE - Performance oriented scoop rocker line for effortless glide and minimal wake off the tail
- FLAT DECK SHAPE - Flat angled deck shape for secure stance and water release
- NARROW NOSE - Narrow racing style nose for smooth water flow
- HIGH APEX RAILS - Extra volume in the rails with a high apex ensures a dry and stable ride for you and your luggage
- DECK NET - Deck net to attach luggage
- CAMERA MOUNT - Mounting point for action camera (camera not included)
|Model||Volume||Width||Length||Weight*||Fittings||Recommended User Weight||Mastfoot Insert|
|RAY 12'6 X 28.5"||275 l||28.5” / 72.4 cm||12'6” / 381 cm||14.2 kg||US BOX / SUP RACE L 22 CM||45-100 kg||No|
PURE LIGHT TECHNOLOGY
1 Single Skin top coat
2 Glass reinforcement rail band
3 Glass fibre layer
4 Glass reinforcement layer
5 Extra strong wood patch (stance area)
6 Extra solid glass layer
7 Glass fibre layer
8 Super light EPS core
The Pure Light technology is an exceptionally durable construction with a great weight / strength ratio. Created for frequent use, the glass reinforcements ensure optimum stiffness. A thick, durable outer skin gives the board’s hull great strength, as well as extra ding and impact resistance.
No customer reviews for the moment.