Fanatic Ray Bamboo
Touring SUP Board
Designed for those who want to get away from it all – whether it’s exploring miles of coastline, lakes, channels or rivers – the Ray glides effortlessly into new territories with an uninterrupted paddle stroke.
Benefiting from the development of our raceboards, the Ray allows you to cover maximum distance with minimum effort, thanks to a highly efficient rocker line based on the Strike. The slightly recessed deck, wide tail and high apex rails maintain the super stable ride, allowing you to track easily in both flat water and chop. One shape (12'6" × 28.5") is available in two construction options: Our new optical highlight, the precious Ray Bamboo Edition and our value minded Ray Pure.
- CAMERA MOUNT Mounting point for action camera (camera not included)
- DECK V-SPINE Deck V-Spine up the nose for quick recovery and water dispersal
- DECK NET Deck net attachment points
- FLAT DECK SHAPE Flat angled deck shape for secure stance and water release
- HIGH APEX RAILS Extra volume in the rails with a high apex ensures a dry and stable ride for you and your luggage
- NARROW NOSE Narrow racing style nose for smooth water flow
- PERFORMANCE ROCKER LINE Performance oriented scoop rocker line for effortless glide and minimal wake off the tail
- RECESSED DECK Recessed deck combined with Strike rocker line makes the Ray super stable
- SHARP RAIL EDGES Sharp rail edges from centre to tail for extra stability and release
- STRETCHED OUTLINE Stretched outline maximizes waterline, wide square tail offers extra stability
|BOARD||RAY 12'6 X 28.5" BAMBOO|
|WIDTH||28.5" / 72.4 CM|
|LENGTH||12'6” / 381 CM|
|WEIGHT||12.3 KG (8% TOLERANCE
|FITTINGS||US BOX / SUP RACE L 22
|REC. USER WEIGHT||45-100 KG|
BAMBOO SANDWICH TECHNOLOGY (BS)
A lightweight bamboo wood / glass composite construction with great strength and unique optics. Combined with some extra glass reinforcements, it absorbs high impact forces. Overall a very durable layup with unique wooden deck optics and great weight / price ratio.
No customer reviews for the moment.