2020 Fanatic Skate TE
Full power with limitless potential; Gollito Estredo's style and board requirements have shaped the past, present and future of modern freestyle.
The Skate TE is the exact board of 9 × PWA Freestyle World Champ Gollito Estredo and 2018 Vice World Champ Adrien Bosson! It delivers explosive acceleration and top speed, leading to massive pop for dizzying spins & rotations. The compact shape ensures you can land the move in complete control, ready to turn or pop again.
The low nose is forgiving for sliding moves, while the powerful tail ensures you maintain speed while going switch or hunting down your next stunt ramp.
Shaped for zero compromise, the Skate TE will bring you to the next level, no matter what your desire is. Rotate, slide, rinse & repeat – the ocean is your skatepark.
- QUICK ROCKER Super quick rocker line for instant top speed
- SOFT RAILS Soft nose rails for smooth transition into sliding moves
- TAIL SHAPE Finely tuned tail shape for fastest acceleration and a livelier, quicker reaction
- COMPACT SHAPE More compact and with less nose area for reduced swing weight and even faster rotations
- BOTTOM SHAPE Power V bottom shape for constant control and easy sliding
- ARCH SUPPORT Feedback and comfort provided by the integrated arch support in the tail pad
- FOOTSTRAP OPTIONS Double footstrap inserts for maximum load and adjustable stance settings for tighter or personal preference
- POWER BOX Power Box for maximum durability in shallow waters
- FOOTPAD Grippy and shock absorbing dual density diamond grooving footpads
- PREMIUM FOOTSTRAP Comfortable and easy to adjust Fanatic Premium Footstraps
|Model||Volume (L)||Width (cm)||Length (cm)||Weight* (kg)||Fittings||Sailsize|
|SKATE TE 85||85||60||225||6.5||POWER BOX / CF STARFISH
|UP TO 5.3 m²|
|SKATE TE 92||92||62||220||6.54||POWER BOX / CF STARFISH
|UP TO 5.9 m²|
|SKATE TE 99||99||65||225||6.65||POWER BOX / CF STARFISH
|UP TO 6.2 m²|
|SKATE TE 108||108||66.5||226||7.19||POWER BOX / CF STARFISH
|UP TO 6.7 m²|
BXIC - BIAX INNEGRA CARBON LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY BXIC - BIAX INNEGRA CARBON LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY
- Light finish and weight saving graphics
- 90° fibre layer
- 45° Biax Innegra Carbon layer
- Extra strong heel wood patch
- Biax Innegra Carbon heel force patch
- High density PVC sandwich core
- Biax Innegra Carbon reinforcement
- 90° Glass reinforcement
- Ultralight fibre layer
- Super light EPS core
45/45 degree Biax Innegra Carbon fibre, with an additional 90 degree fibre weave layer on top. This combination of precisely placed fibres caters for a perfect balance of flex and stiffness. Extra wide Carbon and Innegra fibres with a linear alignment for best strength and efficiency of each individual fibre. Our unique Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish technology has proven to be the ultimate construction for our Wave and Freestyle boards. Fanatic took the initiative to take the next technical step by introducing this new and exclusive high-end fibre finish into all TE models, meeting the high demands of our World Cup Team
No customer reviews for the moment.