2021 Fanatic Ultra Skate
Icon meets Icon! The legendary optics of Fanatics late 80’s Ultra Boa gives the final touch to the 2021 Ultra Skate – one of our 40YRS anniversary models. The record World Title winning Skate has shaped the past, present and future of modern freestyle.
The Skate is the exact board of 9x PWA Freestyle World Champ Gollito Estredo and 2018 Vice World Champ Adrien Bosson! It delivers explosive acceleration and top speed, leading to massive pop for dizzying spins & rotations. The compact shape ensures you can land the move in complete control, ready to turn or pop again.
The low nose is forgiving for sliding moves, while the powerful tail ensures you maintain speed while going switch or hunting down your next stunt ramp.
Shaped for zero compromise, the Skate will bring you to the next level, no matter what your desire is. Rotate, slide, rinse & repeat – the ocean is your skatepark.
- BOTTOM SHAPE Power V bottom shape for constant control and easy sliding
- COMPACT SHAPE More compact and with less nose area for reduced swing weight and even faster rotations
- FOOTSTRAP OPTIONS Double footstrap inserts for maximum load and adjustable stance settings for tighter or personal preference
- POWER BOX Power Box for maximum durability in shallow waters
- QUICK ROCKER Super quick rocker line for instant top speed
- SOFT RAILS Soft nose rails for smooth transition into sliding moves
- TAIL SHAPE Finely tuned tail shape for fastest acceleration and a livelier, quicker reaction
- ARCH SUPPORT Feedback and comfort provided by the integrated arch support in the tail pad
- FOOTPAD Grippy and shock absorbing dual density diamond grooving footpads Premium Footstrap PREMIUM FOOTSTRAP Comfortable and easy to adjust Fanatic Premium Footstraps
|BOARD||SKATE TE 85||SKATE TE 92||SKATE TE 99||SKATE TE 108|
|VOLUME||85 L||92 L||99 L||108 L|
|WIDTH||60 CM||62 CM||65 CM||66.5 CM|
|LENGTH||225 CM||220 CM||225 CM||226 CM|
|WEIGHT||6.5 KG||6.54 KG||6.65 KG||7.19 KG|
|FITTINGS||POWER BOX / CF STARFISH 17.5 CM||POWER BOX / CF STARFISH 18.5 CM||POWER BOX / CF STARFISH 20 CM||POWER BOX / CF STARFISH 22 CM|
|REC. SAILSIZE||UP TO 5.3 M²||UP TO 5.9 M²||UP TO 6.2 M²||UP TO 6.7 M²|
BXIC - BIAX INNEGRA CARBON LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY
- Light finish and weight saving graphics
- 90° fibre layer
- 45° Biax Innegra Carbon layer
- Extra strong heel wood patch
- Biax Innegra Carbon heel force patch
- High density PVC sandwich core
- Biax Innegra Carbon reinforcement
- 90° Glass reinforcement
- Ultralight fibre layer
- Super light EPS core
45/45 degree Biax Innegra Carbon fibre, with an additional 90 degree fibre weave layer on top. This combination of precisely placed fibres caters for a perfect balance of flex and stiffness. Extra wide Carbon and Innegra fibres with a linear alignment for best strength and efficiency of each individual fibre. Our unique Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish technology has proven to be the ultimate construction for our Wave and Freestyle boards. Fanatic took the initiative to take the next technical step by introducing this new and exclusive high-end fibre finish into all TE models, meeting the high demands of our World Cup Team.
- Absorbs force from impact extremely well due to 45 / 45 degree weave, and achieves maximum strength via an extra layer of fibres on top with a 90 degree weave
- Added durability and 3 % stronger due to the woven fibre of the Carbon and Innegra
- Perfectly balanced (50 / 50). Strong, forgiving and impact resistant Innegra combined with a durable Carbon weave
No customer reviews for the moment.