2021 Fanatic Falcon Foil
Performance Foil Board
Our dedicated performance foil board, the Falcon FOIL is designed not only to get you up and foiling in the lightest winds, but also to give you maximum control of a high-powered foil around a race course.
The wide tail and parallel rails give a very balanced stance out on the rail, which is crucial for control when foiling at top speed – whether you are hiking upwind or reaching.
The shape has an optimized stance for use with large race sails, so that you can effectively drive the foil hard to gain every ounce of performance, while the nose has bevelled rails and vee to absorb those occasional touchdowns without slowing you down.
The Falcon Foil 200 is our dedicated competition machine for up- and downwind racing, while the 190 has its focus on foil slalom at maximum speeds.
- 100% foil optimized design
- Boosted width and parallel rails for comfort and performance
- Plenty of vee for a smooth touch-down
- Forgiving rails in the nose make tacking and gybing more forgiving if you happen to touch-down
- Tail cut-outs give the board better acceleration onto the plane before lifting onto the foil
- Full BXC Full Biax carbon sandwich Light Finish technology
|BOARD||FALCON FOIL TE 190||FALCON FOIL TE 200|
|VOLUME||190 L||200 L|
|WIDTH||91 CM||100 CM|
|LENGTH||228 CM||228 CM|
|WEIGHT||9.85 KG (5% TOLERANCE
|10.5 KG (5% TOLERANCE
|FITTINGS||FOIL TUTTLE BOX / NO FIN||FOIL TUTTLE BOX / NO FIN|
|REC. SAILSIZE||UP TO 11M²||UP TO 12M²|
FULL BXC AND BXC: FULL BIAX CARBON SANDWICH LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY (DECK & BOTTOM)
- 1 Light finish and weight saving graphics
- 2 Biax Carbon layer
- 3 Biax Carbon heel force patch
- 4 High density PVC sandwich core (low density in nose)
- 5 Biax Carbon reinforcement
- 6 Biax Carbon reinforcement layer
- 7 Ultralight fibre layer
- 8 Wood rail reinforcement patch
- 9 Biax Carbon rail patch
- 10 Super light EPS core
This top quality and technologically advanced high-spec Biax Carbon, has a perfect weight / stiffness ratio as a result of its very fine weave and dynamic flex. Full Biax Carbon is used on the deck and bottom of the bigger Falcons and Falcon Formula for maximum stiffness and lightest weight possible.
On the smaller 80 – 97 Falcons and on the Falcon Speed boards, it is used solely on the deck for better flex of the board in choppy conditions. When combined with the PVC sandwich technology and Glass reinforcements, the Biax / Carbon provides a balanced stiffness / flex / weight ratio
No customer reviews for the moment.