Sleek, stylish and with an air of femininity, the JEWEL AMP is for women looking for a suit with outstanding performance to match their 'ride hard' attitude. Toasty warm thanks to the Hot_Stuff lining and high-tech Seal_Tite sealing, this suit will protect you perfectly against the elements. Ladies, it's time to shine!
Optimum Flex: Reduced panel layout and Ninja_Knee construction. Features
Warm: Hot_Stuff lining, Seal_Tight and Water_Gate_3D construction.
Maki_Tape 2.0: Improved neo tape seal for superb flex, water resistance and seam reinforcement
Protection: Crash_Padz at shins
- Maki_Tape 2.0: Improved version of highly elastic neoprene tape securing every inch of lower body seams and highly stressed cuff area
- Water_Gate_3D: The Water_Gate construction has been updated! With an additional seam to allow a more body-specific fit around the neck, it provides superb water resistant sealing. The Water_Gate 3D is used in all Select Level and AMP Level models.
- Seam_Reinforcements: All stress points are reinforced and secured from the inside with Melco tape for increased lifespan. If you accidentally left the suit in the trunk of your car on a hot day, they can start to peel off. Don't panic! Gently use an iron over the affected area as the glue is activated by heat.
- Contour_Cut: To improve flexibility and comfort, all ION wetsuits come with the ION Contour_Cut. It greatly enhances flex in the collar, wrists, elbows, insteps and the back of the knees.
- Seal_Tight: at the legs keeps you dry single seam calf - easy entry - more flex at calf - less fragile seams and better sealing
- Drain_Holes: Whenever two flaps overlap there is a chance that water can accumulate. In order to combat this we assure that quick water release is provided when needed, so Drain_Holes are secured in place from the inside and won't expand.
- Leg_Loop: All back zip and long leg ION wetsuits come with detachable velcro Leg_Loops and plush panels above the ankle. The loops can be wrapped tightly around the ankle to prevent water from rushing into the suit. To avoid loosing the Leg_Loops whilst on the water, they come with a unique construction of extra strong velcro. If you choose not to use the velcro loops, they can be easily removed by hand. Front zip models don't have the plush panel, but do come with Leg_Loops attached to the suit.
- Sunglass_Loop: A small webbing loop on the neck of ION wetsuits and tops to attach the safety line of ION sunglasses.
- Internal Key_Pocket: It's been an ongoing discussion if this feature is needed at all, but we've decided to keep it and it's placed on the inside of the suit. Please note, only store water resistant keys in order to avoid any damage.
- Hot_Stuff: This improved Hot_Stuff has a wooly appearance and feels great against bare skin. The wooly knit structure in black/red colour combinations has a very good stretch.
- Ninja_Knees: What's the one thing prospective wetsuit customers do at the shop? Yep, you guessed it! They pull on the wetsuit's arms. Here at ION we think the legs deserve the same attention, so the new Ninja_Knees feature uses the same highly elastic materials as used in the arm panels. The result is astonishing with awesome freedom of movement, especially when bending the knees.
- Supra_Tex: Highly abrasion resistant. Great strength against tearing. Primarily used on knee panels or buttock area
- Crash_Padz: Additional Neoprene pads provide protection against pressure and impact which can often cause injury to sensitive and vulnerable parts of the body (shins). The number of pads vary according to the suit and each pad consists of a special high density K_Type Neoprene foam to dampen the force of impact.