Fanatic Ray Air
Touring SUP Board
The Ray Air is our inflatable touring SUP that has sleek lines and immense glide, making it the ideal partner for exploring miles of coastline, lakes, channels or rivers.
It’s generous volume and maximised waterline combine stability and straight-line performance, while the optimised thickness offers great rigidity for effortless paddling. The Ray delivers the ultimate touring experience – from beginner to experienced paddler!
The Ray Air Pure Edition comes in our light, strong and value-minded Drop Stitch Light Technology.
- DECK NET - Integrated deck net to attach luggage
- EYELETS - High quality towing eyelets
- FOOTPAD - Diamond grooving footpad for the ultimate grip and comfort
- FIN - Removable Center Fin, no tools needed
- COMFORT - High quality towing eyelets and comfortable carrying handle
- QUALITY PRINTING - Full deck/base quality printing and rail design for superior optics
|BOARD||VOLUME||WIDTH||LENGTH||THICKNESS||WEIGHT||FITTINGS||REC. USER WEIGHT||MASTFOOT INSERT|
|RAY AIR 11'6" X 31"||299 L||31" / 78.7 CM||11'6" X 31"||6" / 15 CM||7.90 KG||1X US BOX / 1X FLY 19.5 CM||UP TO 110 KG||NO|
|RAY AIR 12'6" X 32"||339 L||32" / 81.3 CM||12'6" / 381 CM||6" / 15 CM||9.25 KG||1X US BOX / 1X FLY 19.5 CM||UP TO 120 KG||NO|
DS LIGHT: DROP STITCH LIGHT (PURE) TECHNOLOGY
1 First PVC rail layer
2 Second PVC rail layer
3 Diamond grooving footpad
4 Strong Tarpaulin layer
5 V-Drop Stitch core
Our single layer Drop-Stitch Light technology provides a lightweight and quality construction without reaching deep into your pockets. Still produced at one of the world’s most renowned manufacturers, this inflatable technology is created with top quality materials and production standards you’d expect from Fanatic.
No customer reviews for the moment.